Please read the following terms and conditions of use before using this website. In using this website, you agree to these terms and conditions of use. The owners of this website reserves the right to update these terms and conditions at any time without notice to you.
1. Definitions : The terms "we", "us", "our" and "ours" when used in these Terms and Conditions mean Agripest staff and agents who are managed by the owners of this website Russell IPM Ltd. The terms "you", "your" and "yours" when used in these Terms and Conditions mean any user of this website.
2. Use of this website: This website is owned and operated by Russell IPM Ltd, 68 third Avenue, Deeside Industrial Park, Flintshire,CH5 2LA, UK. Anll enquiries about this website, please contact email@example.com.
3. Intellectual Property Rights: This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Russell IPM Ltd. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and data. It is protected by intellectual property laws including, but not limited to, copyright.You may download view, copy and print information and documentation held on this website provided that: Materials are used solely for your own personal use or for product/supplier research in connection with your business or your employerâs business. Commercial use is not permitted. Materials may not be altered or modified in any way without prior written permission from the administrator of the website.
You may not otherwise, without express permission from us, copy, distribute, sell or publish any of the content of the Website. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
4.Contribution to this website: Including information, comments, photos and other media files remains the property of the contributor. However, by uploading these contribution to any of the agripest websites, you are explicitly giving the permission to the administrator of the website to share or feed this material with other websites and search engines.
5. Changes to this agreement: From time to time we may change these terms without prior notice to you. The current terms can be found at www.agripest.com and on all associated websites. By using this website after we have posted any revisions to these terms, you accept the terms as revised.
6. Professional advice: Information provided on pages held on this website and in any documents downloaded from this website is provided for general information only. It is subject to change without notice. Agripest administrators and Russell IPM Ltd the owner of the website is not responsible for any inaccuracies and makes no representation and gives no warranty as to its accuracy. Since the information was not prepared for you personally, it is not intended to form recommendations or advice. It is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself that the information is suitable for your purposes. Nothing on this website is intended to be nor should be construed as an offer to enter into a contractual relationship.
7.Trademarks: Your use of this site and any materials downloaded, viewed, copied or printed does not authorise you to use any names or trademarks referred to in the website.
8. Advertising Banners: In some cases advertisement banners may include views or recommendations of third parties. Such material does not necessarily reflect the views the owners and administrator of the website or indicate a commitment to a particular course of action, service or product/s. The advertisements are inserted for your convenience and this does not constitute that any goods/services/products being sold at those sites are given any guarantees by Russell IPM Ltd or its agents . With regards to any third party advertisements banners placed on our sites, it is up to the person/s or company, before purchasing and goods or services from those sites, to check out the third parties trading terms.
9. Discussion groups and Bulletin boards: All messages made available as part of this web site (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of Russell IPM Ltd or any employee, unless they are specifically identified as the author of the message.
The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that the administrator and owner of the website has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to our web sites to report any objectionable message to firstname.lastname@example.org . We advise parental supervision as deemed appropriate.
We also ask that children under the age of thirteen gain their parents' permission before accessing our bulletin broads, forums or chat rooms at any of our sites. We strongly urges parents to monitor children's usage of the Web, including this web site.
We reserve the right to remove any messages we deem to be inappropriate, ie, racist, sexist or threatening. Messages using inappropriate language will also be removed.
10. Errors and downtime: Errors may appear from time to time on the website and some information on the website may be out of date. Before relying on information you have found on the website, please confirm any facts that are important to your decision. You can send us an Email to email@example.com call us at +44 (0)1244 281 261. From time to time the website may be inaccessible or inoperable for any reason, including, without limitation: (i) equipment malfunctions; (ii) periodic maintenance procedures or repairs which we may undertake from time to time; or (iii) causes beyond our control or which we cannot reasonably foresee.
11. Links to other websites: These Terms and Conditions apply to www.agripest.com and related websites. Some hyperlinks contained on the website are not operated by us. These hyperlinks are provided for your reference and convenience only and you should note that we do not have any control over these other websites. We cannot, therefore, be held liable for any materials or representations in respect to such websites. All links are used at your own risk. In evoking links to other websites, you agree to accept these conditions of use.
12.Links from other websites: Persons providing access to this website via links from another website are solely responsible for the content, accuracy, opinions expressed, privacy policies, products or services of, or available through, the source website and for any representations made or impressions created concerning the administrator or the owners of this website. You shall be solely responsible for providing, maintaining and ensuring compatibility with the website, all hardware, software, electrical and other physical requirements for your use of the website, including, without limitation, telecommunications and Internet access connections and links, web browsers or other equipment, programs and services required to access and use the site.
13. No warranty: The site is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, express or implied. Use of the site is at your sole risk. We do not warrant that your use of the site will be uninterrupted or error free, nor do we make any warranty as to any results that may be obtained by use of the site. We make no warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, effectiveness, completeness, accuracy, and title. Limitation of liability: If you are dissatisfied with the site, your sole and exclusive remedy shall be to discontinue use of the site. In no event shall our total liability for direct damages exceed the total fees paid by you to us hereunder, but in no event more than Â£50. Moreover, under no circumstances shall we be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages for any matter arising from or relating to this agreement, the site or the Internet generally, including, without limitation, your use or inability to use the site, any changes to or inaccessibility of the site, delay, failure, unauthorised access to or alteration of any transmission or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, any transaction or agreement entered into through the site, or any data or material from a third person accessed on or through the site, whether such liability is asserted on the basis of contract, tort or otherwise
14. Indemnity: You hold us harmless, from and against any action, cause, claim, damage, debt, demand or liability, including reasonable costs and legal fees, asserted by any person or company, arising out of or relating to your breach of these terms. i.e to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless, including our partners, directors, officers, employees .
15.Governing law: These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. You agree to submit any dispute arising out of your use of this website to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.